Besketball topic Yo!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
charlesowns

Aantal berichten : 382

PostSubject: Re: Besketball topic Yo!   Fri May 14, 2010 5:01 pm

source wrote:
First of all I must say I am so happy that Boston beat the Cavaliers since everyone was sucking LeBron's dick.

The match-up between Boston and Orlando is pretty even looking at:
Rajon Rondo - Jameer Nelson || Rajon wins this!
Ray Allen - Vince Carter || Vince Carter is getting old and Ray Allen is too clutch.
Paul Pierce - Rashard Lewis || Rashard takes this one with his 3's and Pierce is shit.
Kevin Garnett - Gortat || I'm not sure who is their PF but KG is the man.
Kendrick Perkins / Glen Davis - Dwight Howard || It'll be hard for DH with these 2 big man and he has to watch his stupid ass fouls.

Lakers vs Phoenix!! Artest's defence is killer, Derrick Fishers 3's, Pau Gasol's one of the best Center's, Lamar Odom is a left handed king and Kobe is unstoppable. If Phoenix wins the series they will demolish Orlando which is highly unlikely.

++ I want to see what teams LeBron, Dwayne, Bosh end up on.

Nelson has been playing some of the best basketball in his career in these playoffs, the matchup is even.
vince carter is a better all around player, ray allen just hits 3's but yes he is clutch.
paul pierce is playing like shit, and rashard lewis doesn't normally play 3 so this isn't really a matchup, it's actually barnes which will shut him down
kevin garnett is good and all, but rashard lewis will kill him with 3's
kendrick perkins defense is basically foul howard and hopefully the refs won't call it which they barely did last year in the playoffs.

Artest offense blows, fisher only plays for the playoffs, pau gasol is not one of the best centers, he plays power forward anyways and he's a panzy, lamar odom can be the biggest pussy sometimes when it comes to playing basketball he has so much potential every game but almost never does anything, kobe vs grant hill will be a good matchup.

This is all coming from a big lakers fan last year and the year they lost in the finals to the celtics. Orlando played like shit in the finals, it wasn't the fact that the lakers were better. We'll see how everyone does vs dwight howard now seeing how the atlanta series the refs finally weren't being retarded.

to be honest, wish the rules weren't as retarded as they are now. It should go back to the olden days with no 3-second rule for defense and not every touch was a foul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heldro

Aantal berichten : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Besketball topic Yo!   Fri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

ok i change topic title carry on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy
Admin

Aantal berichten : 1744
Leeftijd : 25

PostSubject: Re: Besketball topic Yo!   Tue May 18, 2010 8:57 am

anyway source, you didn't make it. if you want to continue talking with us I suggest making a topic in the sports section

PostSubject: Re: Besketball topic Yo!   

Back to top Go down

Besketball topic Yo!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2