mar!nes '' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the Marines

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spyda_pig

Aantal berichten : 9

hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D Empty
PostSubject: hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D   hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 am

Okey gusy fucking hot here... So atm im in a internet cafe.. Just wanna tell got pussy first night (h) fucking rocked.. have been partying 5 days now with 5 h sleep everyday.. I got fake ID so life rocks. Tonight im going to Vodka Reload Party in Club Palazzo. Wootz !! Yep, and now im gonna make you jelaous. Idk how its called but Its a hot girl that gives u a vodka shot and than she pushes upp her boobs in ure face and like shake it.. So fucking nice hahaha! got million things to tell you. Now im off guys have fun take care!! Peace..

Oh yeah, my fuck counter (update)

Goal: 12 girls

Now: 3
Back to top Go down
HighNesZ

HighNesZ

Aantal berichten : 1293
Leeftijd : 39

hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D   hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:28 am

goodwork piggy i am proud of yah Very Happy Have fun the rest of the time in vegas and i wanne see pictures of the girls u did
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannafrost.com

hey guys a lil update from vegas to SOF2 :D
Page 1 of 1