mar!nes '' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the Marines

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Empty
PostSubject: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:41 am

2nd round they left cause they noobs.

MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL 2dmfhmr

MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Ra9nd1
Back to top Go down
Neos

Aantal berichten : 28

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:45 am

Owned cheers
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:50 am

most definately. Ozzy thinks he's the best lol. so does aars.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

Aantal berichten : 1744
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:00 pm

hahah they're wrong Wink. I AM Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://marinesclan.forumotion.net
Gast

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:11 pm

so true tommy so true.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

Aantal berichten : 1744
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:48 pm

gg.
Back to top Go down
https://marinesclan.forumotion.net
Gast

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:53 pm

fo sho
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Aantal berichten : 113

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:03 am

I know im not the best but i know im better than you u jew.. Always when you get killed nicely you say "OMG LUCKER" ur really pathetic and a bad loser. The world won't end when you get killed u dickface. When i get killed i say gj not "OMG UR SO LUCKY DAMN YOU SUCK I OWN YOU I GOT AIDS wheeeeeeiiiii "

Charles = pathetic unfriendly loser.
Go talk about ur compueter specs geek rabbit rabbit

I don't think im the best i just know that charles is a virgin affraid

I got banned after scrim... guess what child did it.. YES INDEED IT WAS HIM hahahahaha

And btw charles.. i can see u r playing with lasers (Y) PRO
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:29 pm

aars wrote:
I know im not the best but i know im better than you u jew.. Always when you get killed nicely you say "OMG LUCKER" ur really pathetic and a bad loser. The world won't end when you get killed u dickface. When i get killed i say gj not "OMG UR SO LUCKY DAMN YOU SUCK I OWN YOU I GOT AIDS wheeeeeeiiiii "

Charles = pathetic unfriendly loser.
Go talk about ur compueter specs geek rabbit rabbit

I don't think im the best i just know that charles is a virgin affraid

I got banned after scrim... guess what child did it.. YES INDEED IT WAS HIM hahahahaha

And btw charles.. i can see u r playing with lasers (Y) PRO

i can play without tracers so don't whine on me because your not good enough for marines, and i banned you because you talk trash to me, and when i say people are lucky it's a joke and you obviously took it too seriously so why are you still on this forum? internetgangster if you don't calm the fuck down you'll get ban from the forum.
Back to top Go down
umbero

Aantal berichten : 127

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Guys, This isnt a clan site to make trouble's. Aars just go away from our forum. And Charles, Dont ban 4 nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:50 pm

i'll only ban for a week so he can fix his thoughts up so he isn't an immature little kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL   MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MaR!NeS vs opg. [20-2] Win. NOOBS ROFL
Page 1 of 1