mar!nes '' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the Marines

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mt useless ?

Go down 
+4
clyderz
Tommy
Neos
aars
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aars

aars

Aantal berichten : 113

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:22 am

In ur clanwars section i noticed that Charles is using skins and lasers with mt.. I know there is a way to do this in pure servers too and even use aimkey that cant be spotted with @ms.. SO CHARLES keep going like that mate.. r so pro scratch
Back to top Go down
Neos

Aantal berichten : 28

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:35 am

Hmpf aars why u always anoying Charles? if u dont like it go to russia Shocked
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:37 am

It's not about Charles.. I just noticed HE used mod with mt.. So HE could maybe also know MORE ... snap je het ? ja ? kk onvriendelijke gast die Charles
Back to top Go down
Neos

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:06 am

Tegen Mij is hij niet onvriendelijk, misschien komt het door jezelf Cool
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:12 am

Noem nog 1 persoon die me niet mag
Back to top Go down
Gast

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:26 pm

i don't use a mod, i use cold blue effects that shows a tracer which i JUST STARTED using. and i use a hud which doesn't effect my playing + i'm using marines skins which make it HARDER to see the blue team because the skins are black. so the only way i'm affected is the tracers but i was doing good even before i used them because i just started using them, so next time you come here to say shit to me learn your facts because i don't need the tracers and the point of MT is to stop hacks, the point of pure servers is to stop using mods. mt isn't useless.

ggthxbye
Back to top Go down
Neos

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:23 am

Very usefull conversation Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:48 am

It starts with tracers but where does it end ? Like whole mdk and cgo and almost everyone know how to use mods in pure servers and even aimkey that you can't see with @ms. So i think the effect of mt isn't that what it should be.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Gast

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:28 pm

aars wrote:
It starts with tracers but where does it end ? Like whole mdk and cgo and almost everyone know how to use mods in pure servers and even aimkey that you can't see with @ms. So i think the effect of mt isn't that what it should be.

scratch

i'm not using tracers anymore so i don't have to listen to you bitch. and you can't use aimkey with mt because if you knew anything about hacks(which i do because i used to use them) you have to load sof2 with a special .exe that the hacks you download works, and with mt you load sof2 with that .exe so it can't be put together unless the source code is out for mt and some1 will make mt with aim key in it.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

Aantal berichten : 1744
Leeftijd : 30

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Well you sure u can? Aimkey. I think u cant same as Charles. Anyway, ive never liked pure. I liked mods. It is how it is now but mt isnt useless. Wh is gone thats ok. Ab is gone. And aimkey too. And if you can aimkey youll see it and u can ban.
Back to top Go down
https://marinesclan.forumotion.net
clyderz

clyderz

Aantal berichten : 346
Leeftijd : 34

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:05 am

true tommy , i dont want pure because half sof cant join .

we came to enjoy this game not 24/7 scrims PURE PROS ...

lolz pure is bullshit . i want it to be unpure so we can have fun , and let unnamed players join also our server.

gg pwnt no re ;D
Back to top Go down
Gast

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:56 pm

i like pure but idc if our server is that full or not because i like to scrim and pure matters in scrim.
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:45 am

I know u can use it. believe me or not. lol!
Back to top Go down
HighNesZ

HighNesZ

Aantal berichten : 1293
Leeftijd : 39

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:49 am

u can but you geth caught with ss and will geth banned.

Aars geth over it and stop hating charles.. Give that boy some love and he will give it back to you..

Withou this hating go arround you probally would have been Marines allready
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannafrost.com
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:01 am

This topic isn't about Charles ffs. I already gave up this childish argue. I really believe Charles is a nice guy Shocked

Maybe i said some bad things.. Well I feel sorry for it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gast

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:38 am

you can't use aimkey with mt. if you want i could video tape me trying to do it to prove to you that you can't.
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:40 am

I know what you mean m8. But youngbuck told me there is another way.
Back to top Go down
HighNesZ

HighNesZ

Aantal berichten : 1293
Leeftijd : 39

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:49 am

Aars and you dont wonder why Youngbuck knows how he kan aimkey?

Explain me?

I dont belive he hacks but why he knows as the only one howto use aimkey.. If you put time into making it work you probally will use it to ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannafrost.com
aars

aars

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

aSK him. I didn't ask him how Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gast

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:28 pm

you can't use aim key with it. i tested it to make sure you couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Slizer

Aantal berichten : 42
Leeftijd : 31

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 am

There is no possibility to hack as long as they play on a Pure server + mt. They can't load any cheats or use any mods that include tracers, glow skins, sound packs, laserknives... things like that. That's why we should be happy for the new Anti-cheat software that has been introduced. The "Pure" server-option have always been available in sof2 but no one used it until now because of the /hash cvars that were enabled before. All that is blocked now, including some other commands like /com_maxfps etc Smile. You know the rest.

Hurray for mt! (And 'Pure' of course, hehe)
Back to top Go down
http://RPM-hideseek.com
Slizer

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:15 am

If I'm wrong in this... there surely must be a bug in either mt or in the Pure system itself because this is exactly how it should be like.
Back to top Go down
Gast

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Slizer wrote:
If I'm wrong in this... there surely must be a bug in either mt or in the Pure system itself because this is exactly how it should be like.

you can still use soundpacks, glowmodels.pk3, and other things that i have tried(in pure)
Back to top Go down
Slizer

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Buggy shit Razz.
Back to top Go down
omega

omega

Aantal berichten : 5

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:28 am

so moustrap V 13433522436778 will be the final version, and no1 can use mods,lasers etc anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mt useless ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mt useless ?   Mt useless ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mt useless ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mar!nes '' Forum :: Soldier Of Fortune :: General-
Jump to: