mar!nes '' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the Marines

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basketball is a real sport

Go down 
+5
aars
shizzahh
umbero
Tommy
heldro
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

Basketball is a real sport Empty
PostSubject: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:31 pm

basketball is a real sport unlike soccer=D=D=D=D

j/k, i think soccer is okay to play but to watch it's SO boring because the score is so low all the time and it's just not that fun to watch...basketball has high scorers and amazing plays=)

Ben Wallace 4 time defensive player of the year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzXzMW27MBg

Kobe Bryant 1 time mvp 3 time championship winner(favorite player):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAslWCctfSM

LeBron James soon to be one of the best players in the NBA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzM2_DkVz1A
Back to top Go down
heldro

heldro

Aantal berichten : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 pm

booooooooooooring i went to match 1 month ago in new york knicks vs orlando magic it was so boring its all the same and no tension in it and last minute took like 10 minutes because off the 1000 times outs and god knows for what they pause more i only liked the little spectators games in the pauses

soccer is much better if you ask me ole
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:36 pm

soccer is boring because half of the people playing just stand there in watch..i've tried to watch soccer it didn't work.

and you watched a game that was okay i watched it on tv and the knicks suck ofc it wasn't going to have any action but dwight howard had some nasty dunks and blocks in that game and you said he did too xD

If you watch a real game like with kobe bryant or with lebron james' team then it will be fun to watch just don't watch a shitty team like the knicks.
Back to top Go down
heldro

heldro

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm

omg!! shut up the knicks is my favorite basketball team now!!!

i could feel the vibe in the stadion

lets go kniiiicks lets go kniiiicks

defense ... defense .... defense
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:40 pm

the knicks have no defense...their like one of the worst defensive teams in the nba ROFL
Back to top Go down
heldro

heldro

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:43 pm

well everyone kept shouting that so did i
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:43 pm

it's because they actually did good that game. and every teams home court screams defense haha.
Back to top Go down
heldro

heldro

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm

knicks are just the best... but they screwed it up they were 10 or 11 points ahead with only 10 minutes to go and still lose Sad i was so sad that i could cry
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:53 pm

heldro wrote:
knicks are just the best... but they screwed it up they were 10 or 11 points ahead with only 10 minutes to go and still lose Sad i was so sad that i could cry

it's because your a noob i knew orlando would come back because their better than the knicks. even though orlando is playing like shit in this playoff series.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

Aantal berichten : 1744
Leeftijd : 30

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 am

Have you seen Nate Robinson ? Razz . And Dwight Howard, that's an animal. But I'm Lebron fan and I play basketball Wink
Back to top Go down
https://marinesclan.forumotion.net
umbero

Aantal berichten : 127

PostSubject: .........................   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:02 am

I dont like basketball Razz, Im not a big person Razz im 1,65 long or something.. So i can jump that high Razz etc.. soccer just owns charles :$
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 am

Tommy wrote:
Have you seen Nate Robinson ? Razz . And Dwight Howard, that's an animal. But I'm Lebron fan and I play basketball Wink

lebron will be the best, kobe is better.
Back to top Go down
shizzahh

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: shizzahh   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:42 am

that's just fucking around.
Back to top Go down
shizzahh

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: shizzahh   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:44 am

ye better .. he is focking around and still own them.
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

Aantal berichten : 113

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Any niggers except for charles around here ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm fake nigger afro
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:40 pm

You are fake.. but no nigger. Nice Try affraid
Back to top Go down
clyderz

clyderz

Aantal berichten : 346
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:26 am

watching basketball is alright , playing it <--> BRO IT SUX .

i have played in a soccer leage before i have enlisted to the military , youngsters hehe , after it gonna show up again :p.

Anton Feldman Been brought from Israel to Manchester United , The Mascott of UNITED , And the SAVER THAT ALLWAYS GONNA PREEN LIKE 3 GOALS IN EACH MATCH -> MR.FELDMAN Number 7 - Bekchams betrayer , Anton gonna subs his attitude :]

\\ SPLASH BOOM BAH !!!
Back to top Go down
clyderz

clyderz

Aantal berichten : 346
Leeftijd : 34

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:30 am

Keep your dreams alive,Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication, Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

SPLASH BOOM BAH 2 WIN
Back to top Go down
aars

aars

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:51 am

Not if ur born in africa like charles.. feel sad for him Razz
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm

aars wrote:
Not if ur born in africa like charles.. feel sad for him Razz

oh mr. wanna be marines speaks.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

lol stop it.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

he needs to back off, not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:19 pm

like your reactions r nice. just talk about this game or fo. both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball is a real sport   Basketball is a real sport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball is a real sport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mar!nes '' Forum :: General :: Sport-
Jump to: